Preparation for bedbug’s treatment by the homeowner
- Take out all bedding and place in the bags for laundry with hot water.
- Remove mattress and box spring board from the bed and placed upright against the walls.
- Empty drawers and closets in the bed rooms.
- Remove electrical/phone plates and light switch covers for insecticide powder dusting.
- Base boards should be accessible for spray, move furniture and bed away from the walls.
- Empty washroom cupboards.
- Vacuum mattresses, curtain, blinds, and floors, put the clutter in sealed bags and throw away in the exterior garbage bin.
- Any person or pet will not stay inside the house during treatment. If you have fish aquarium, turn off the air pump and cover the top, after treatment leave the house vacant at least for 4 hours.
CONTROLThere are several methods to control bed bugs. Physical methods of controlling bedbugs include steam cleaning, vacuuming, freezing and washing. Bed bugs prefer to hide in cracks and crevices during the daytime and come out to feed on the host’s blood at night. The pest control operator will usually give you specific instructions to prepare for an inspection or treatment.
GET QUOTE NOW